When SEA released their self-titled debut album in 2014, Sweden Rock Magazine gave them 8/10 and mentioned Tony Iommi and Bruce Dickinson. Rock It from Germany likewise gave the album 8/10 and compared it to Soundgarden. Scream from Norway gave a blistering 5/6 review and categorized SEA with Rival Sons. SEA also played a tremendous show at Copenhell.
The band’s raw and challenging style is a blend of the classic heavy rock from the giants of the past and their own unique and powerful expression. Combining strong vocals, heavy riffs, catchy choruses, twin guitars and a mission to keep the guitar led rock alive, the band a huge adrenaline boost into the heavy rock scene.
Their sound is reminiscent of rock legends like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Thin Lizzy, but with the touch of a young, hungry Scandinavian band in their twenties.
“Some songs take months to perfect, but “Once We Were Dead” took 30 minutes. Once the riff started rolling, the rest came naturally. This is the result. Enjoy!” – Anders Brink, SEA.
Facts about SEA – “The Grip Of Time”
* The most anticipated rock album from Denmark in years.
* Recorded in Vibe Factory Studios in Copenhagen with producer Jakob Winther (Justin Hawkins, Lukas Graham)
* Mastered in Abbey Road Studios by Alex Wharton The Beatles, My Bloody Valentine)
* Support tour for TYGERS OF PAN TANG on their UK tour.
* Booking by Dragon Productions in Germany.
* Will perform at Nordic Noise Rock Festival with Denner/Shermann, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Bullet, Artillery among others on 13th of May
Anders Brink: Vocals + Guitar
Anders Kargaard: Guitar
Maico Thyge: Bass
Jonas Bangstrup: Drums
Sea – Album (2014) Stream or download ‘Sea’ here: http://TargetGroup.lnk.to/JhaOv
“The Grip Of Time” – Album (2017)